Etsy Mini Banner

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I hung some art

In my bedroom. Finally.

This is part of my "forced collaborations" where I paint my portraits over the top of vintage landscapes.

I Love 70's beaded velvet paintings. This peacock is from my recent trip to Missoula, Montana. The one on the right is mine, and the small portrait in the gold frame is from my grandmother's house.



These are mostly found pieces. The top left is a collaboration by me and Tim Tinker from our "Tim -vs- Olivia" show in 2003.


This birdy is a Hilary Pecis piece from 2003.



One of my reclining figures at the end of my closet.

On the left is a portrait my mother, Ruth Coelho, did of my aunt Mary. On the right is a charcoal portrait I did over a Tim Tinker background. That's Arwen our wild cat nestled in the chair.






I can't even count the amount of photos I have of Boonaynay. She so damn fine.

1 comment:

  1. my eyes are purring.

    and that closet! oh, that closet!
    i dont think ill settle for much less than something that size.

    i really enjoy your portraits over vintage landscapes. cheers.

    ReplyDelete