Etsy Mini Banner

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Second Saturday 1.9.10

Two fun things tonight!

Trisha has her art show at Bodytribe on 21st between I & J in midtown from 6-10. I helped her hang this show and I can't tell you how excited I am about it. The only thing I would change is the colored walls to white. I like a white backdrop for artwork. Anyhoo, the work is awesome!! Very energetic and yet still harmonized, just like Trisha. Also showing is Paul Imagine and Amy Greer. Click on image below to get to the Facebook event invitation!

Then we have a fun show at Bows & Arrows, 1712 L Street, midtown Sacramento. Afternoon Brother & Babs Johnson Gang are playing here. Show should be 7-9 ish and is FREE. Also 25%-75% off entire store. Click here for the facebook invitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment