Etsy Mini Banner

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bye Bye Dani Butterfly

PARTY DOWWWWWNNNNNNNNNN!!!!
Bottoms Up!!
I took a throw away camera to Dani & Mark's going away party. It was really fun to drop off the film and wait to get the photos back, and then have real photos on paper to hold in my hands and put up on my fridge. I forgot about all of that. All my photo albums end in 2004. NO MORE!

There are so many babes in Sac. Really like every third girl is a total babe.
Double fister with an additude.



Vince and Mike C. played some awesome music to dance too. What a chill happy fun night!










So cute Vonnie baked up a storm.
I took cupcakes and ate them for breakfast.





MY DEAREST DANI,
I KNOW I WILL MAKE IT WITHOUT YOU BUT YOUR HUGS ARE THE GREATEST AND YOUR LAUGH MAKES MY HEART SING.
I MISS YOU SO,
O

1 comment:

  1. LOOOOOOOVE me some Sacto forevs!

    P.S. My verification word is "colonic." Bwahaha! When in LA.....

    ReplyDelete