Etsy Mini Banner

Monday, October 18, 2010

NEO-CROCKER

Woah.
GO TO THE CROCKER.
we are a Real City
with a Real big Art Museum now.
yesss!!!!
happy tears shed.
no lie.


















The Party was cool.
F A N C Y
a once in a life time event
complete with naked painted people

Thanks to the Verge for the tickets!!!













Then just a little after party porch style
and eventually back to my place til 4.
s'cool.
love my friends.
love our new art home.
A Great Night.







I love the look these two are sharing


2 comments:

  1. YEEEESSSSSSSS!!! How fun! What fantastic people! Let's do it all over again. First though, gotta see our new fancy fo real deal museum with sober eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had amazing fun! I'm so jealous! Thanks for sharing such great photos; they almost made me feel like I was there :} hehe


    Love from Natomas,
    xoxo coco
    muffintopbaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete