Etsy Mini Banner

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

San Francisco: Hilary Pecis

Hilary Pecis & Moi
This is her work in progress.
Just a few other shots of the alley. I wish all alleys would adopt this plan. Pretty up the place!

When Rafter & I were in San Francisco last week we got to meet up with Hilary Pecis. We went to an alley mural she is working on. So Rad! Not done yet, can't wait to go back and see it when it is completed. I have known her for so long and she has become the most amazing artist. I remember going to her show at Fools Foundation in 2004 and just loving every little intricate piece. I have a couple of her pieces, very early small pieces, that I treasure. Since then her work has gotten so large and brilliant. We went down in April for her show at Triple Base in SF and I just about died. You can see more of her work on her website.
-Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment