Etsy Mini Banner

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hold My Gold: Class Act


You know I love a jumpsuit. This one is super classy. The structured shoulders and the deep v make such a sexy silhouette.

Black on Black. Love it. The bow is beaded and adds a fancy element to the slouchy knit. I love a garment like this in the winter. Comfy and still a bit dressy.

Can't get enough of these pants. Worn here with a simple tee and a substantial chunky necklace. So simple and so classy.
I adore my ethnic knits. Erica paired it with tights and ankle boots and made it look totally modern. I think it rocks as a dress. These knits from the 70's are so unique, the colors intense and the patterns brilliant. I've never seen one like this before. So rad!!

Click to buy any of these items!! Only on Hold My Gold for the next three days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment