Etsy Mini Banner

Monday, September 14, 2009

New Love: Corsets & Pleated Slacks

Okay, so the first example is with Harem Pants, these ones are actually from Contempo Casuals circa 1989. Remember Contempo Casuals??? Best store ever. We used to die over that shit, (at sunrise mall).

I just love the look of Bustiers and Corsets with PANTS! Pleated trousers are so cute. I think they look great on everyone. A bustier probably seems pretty hard core, but with a long open silk shirt or vest or cardigan it would be more subtle. Plus it's party gear. Doesn't it just scream dance party?

All these Gems are for sale right now on HOLD MY GOLD





1 comment:

  1. They actually look really comfortable, maybe I'll have you style me in some harem pants... I still need practial, yet cute photo shoot gear!

    ReplyDelete